System III; is the space frame with the
world's largest span and the worlds longest cantilever.
- This system is a typical ball and tube space
- The members are always in tension or
- The system can be designed in any module
size or span.
- Almost any configuration can be built, flat,
curved, waves, spheres, domes, pyramids or free form structures.
- After the structure is modeled in the
computer, the program assigns length and sizes to all members and
prints the program for the CNC node-drilling machine, thus to insure
accuracy in manufacturing and construction.
- Delta employees using domestic materials and
components manufacture all systems in house.
- The most commonly used module size is 8' to
15'. The smaller the module size the larger the cost.
- System III can be manufactured with
powder-coat or urethane finish, over a plain, pre-galvanized or hot
dipped galvanized after fabrication.
This is the most versatile system and currently
the most expensive
To view product drawing and specifications, download the pdf
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader